Detectives from the 2nd District Investigative Section have arrested and charged a suspect with multiple office suite burglaries. On May 9, Andre Antonio Henry, age 29, of the 400 block of 50th Street NE in Washington, DC, was arrested and charged with: ten, second degree burglaries, two, attempted second degree burglaries, three counts of theft: $1,000 to under $10,000, two counts of theft: less $1,000 value, three counts of attempted theft: $1,000 to under $10,000, one count of theft under $100, and eleven criminal charges pertaining to the use of a stolen credit card. These burglaries were committed between January 28 and April 15 of this year.
During the investigation of office building burglaries in Rockville and Bethesda, 2nd District investigators obtained surveillance video from several of the burglaries. From the video, investigators determined that the burglaries had been committed by the same suspect. Various witnesses also had observed the suspect in many of these incidents and were able to provide a description that matched the individual seen in video surveillance.
Based on examination of the burglary scenes, officers believed that forced entry into these offices was made using a flathead screwdriver. The suspect would steal electronics and other property. During one burglary he stole a credit card and used it to purchase items.
Detectives developed Henry as a suspect and he was arrested on May 9 without incident in Prince George’s County. Henry is currently being held on a $50,000 bond. He has been charged with the following burglaries:
Second Degree Burglary – 10 counts
- National Brokerage Associates, 11140 Rockville Pike, Suite 300, Rockville
- WRIT, 6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 800, Rockville
- Express Title Company, 6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 300, Rockville
- Hariton Mancuso Jones PC Office, 11140 Rockville Pike, Suite 340, Rockville
- Market Research.com, 11200 Rockville Pike, Suite 504, Rockville
- Dragon Bridge, 11200 Rockville Pike, Suite 205, Rockville
- Snyder Cohn, 11200 Rockville Pike, Suite 415, Rockville
- Spree, 7735 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 510, Bethesda
- Design to Delivery, 7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 300 Bethesda
- Councilor Buchanan& Mitchell, PC, 7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 500, Bethesda
Attempted Second Degree Burglary – 2 counts
- Information Management Services, 6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 310, Rockville
- Zeno, 710 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 455, Bethesda